- This event has passed.
NIBE @ NatWest Business Bank
10th September 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
After the roaring success of their first event, NIBE are pleased to announce the date of the second meeting.
- Are you an SME Business in the North East of England?
- Do you want to meet with other like minded businesses who wish to grow as an ethical business, share best practice and promote responsible working practices?
- Are you interested in learning more and positively contributing towards the environment, ethical working practices and your local community?
- Then welcome to the North East Ethical Business Network!
What to expect:
At this event we will be focusing on ‘fair pay and the importance of paying your contractors on time‘.
So far we have an excellent line up with talks from:
- Seamus Smith: EVP of Global Payments & Banking at Sage and
- Simon Hanson from the Federation of Small Businesses.
There will also be an opportunity to network with the other participants and to discover how they are striving to be more ethical in their approach to business.
And a chosen charity for the evening who will showcase how they have benefited from working with local ethical business both big and small.
All funds raised will be split 50/50 between the chosen charity for the night and NIBE.