- This event has passed.
NBSL Planning and Leadership Workshop – Newcastle
March 24 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
As we are now in a transition period until the end of 2020. During this time the UK and EU will negotiate additional arrangements.
There will be new rules for living, working, travelling and doing business in the UK and EU from 1 January 2021 that will impact the way many businesses in the North East operate.
It’s essential that all businesses prepare, even though the future arrangements are still being negotiated. The North East Growth Hub is here to support North East businesses to do just that.
Planning and leading in times of uncertainty can be challenging, so we have developed an empowering and interactive workshop that will focus on how to manage risks and opportunities.
You’ll leave with the tools and techniques you need to lead your business to develop a positive approach to risk management, the confidence to make decisions and energises to tackle the change that lies ahead.
The event will look specifically at:
- Helping you identify and understand the influences on the business and what risks and opportunities that they all present
- Reflecting on your current business structures and processes so you will be able to prioritise and action plan more logically
- How to effectively monitor and evaluate so we can manage change effectively to continually improve.
You will learn how to:
- Develop risk-based thinking
- Tools and techniques to apply and support options analysis
- Develop proactive action-planning
- Continually improve your business using these principles.
This is a workshop for forward looking business owners and leaders who want to address the challenges that are holding back their business or similar.
Book your free ticket here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/nbsl-planning-and-leadership-workshop-tickets-97575754709?aff=ebdssbdestsearch