- This event has passed.
Mindset Shift: Managing your inner critic and emotions in Business
July 15 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Freshbusinessthinking.com in association with BT Skills for Tomorrow have designed a series of webinars to support small businesses and entrepreneurs with news, information and advice as the economic impacts of the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak continues to hit small businesses and entrepreneurs across the UK.
14:00 – 15:00 Mindset Shift: Managing your inner critic and emotions in Business
More details about the session
How many times have you have a thought that has stopped you from doing something and you have kicked yourself after for not doing it? This talk will help you to master your emotions to be able to effectively lead your team and make rational decisions to benefit the success of the company.
This webinar takes a dive into your subconscious to help you feel more in-control, to manage stress and reach success!
- Go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89521184135 at the time the webinar goes live to join.
- You can join on mobile, tablet or desktop. However you decide, please ensure you have downloaded the Zoom app to attended.
More about the speaker
Award Winning Performance Led Psychologist who works with leaders, professionals and business owners. Lalitaa identifies and redesigns the subconscious mind that drives 95% of behaviours to inspire a new way of living, away from self-doubt to inner peace, joy and authenticity. For almost a decade Dr Lalitaa’s international research and integrative approach combining innovative modern and proven ancient theories has proven invaluable in making positive changes in her client’s lives, careers and personal success. Project me is a simple life changing process that delivers long lasting empowering results.
BT Skills For Tomorrow
With the spread of the coronavirus, having the right digital skills to do business online is more important than ever. That’s why BT developed new learning content and is working with a range of brilliant partners, such as Google Digital Garage, Small Business Britain and Great British Entrepreneur Awards to run a host of free webinars with experts to help SMEs cope.
These online courses will help SME owners and their employees improve their digital skills through new online tools, social media advice and new digital tips and tricks, empowering them with the skills they need today during these challenging times.
Our Skills for Tomorrow website also brings together a series of free business-focused courses.
Terms and conditions
- Eventbrite is a third-party application. This means it is not owned or operated by BT or Adobe. If you use this application, you must sign up to Eventbrite’s terms of service and policy and do so at your own risk.
- By supplying your personal details, you consent to BT contacting you about this event.
- There are limited places available for Skills for Tomorrow. Places will be allocated on first served registration basis.
- If BT are unable to allocate a place for a particular workshop, they will contact you informing you of this and, subject to availability, will provide details of any spaces remaining at alternative locations.