- This event has passed.
Impactful Leadership with Jenni Field
July 15 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Jenni Field, President of CIPR spoke recently to the IABC World Conference in Vancouver sharing ‘Remotely Interested’ research into communicating with remote and deskless workers. Jenni helps organisations understand why the art of communication is so important for success, dealing with motivation, developments in neuroscience, and leadership. She works to help people communicate effectively as a whole team and shows how one can take an organisation ‘from chaos to calm’.
– ‘Remotely Interested’ research with the key findings around line manager skills, relevance, noise and content
– 6 keys to effective communication – the core principles of being a good communicator
– Understanding people – the neuroscience around why people respond the way that they do – the need for information and the role of ambiguity
– Conscious leadership and empathy – your role as a manager and relationships
– Trust and motivation – the three intrinsic motivation factors and how they link to trust
– Accountability and what happens if you don’t communicate
– The role of listening and being present
Register via Eventbrite to secure your place.