- This event has passed.
How to unlock creativity
June 6 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
What is this online workshop all about?
Ever felt stuck or out of ideas 🙇🏻♀️? Or a situation where you’re fighting against a tight deadline, stakes are high and the creative juices just aren’t flowing 😫?
We all face such situations, but we can come out strong if we practice with a methodology. This workshop will unveil methods I follow and practiced by some of the world’s leading design professionals that will unlock your creative genius, no matter the situation. 🧘🏻♂️😊
What should you expect in this workshop:
– Methods to unlock your creative side (Everyone is creative, it’s just a matter unleashing the mind)
– Bunch of Creative Exercises (which I encourage you to actively participate in)
– Case Studies of how creative thinking solved some of the most complex problems (Case studies include scenarios from Ferrari, Nissin Foods, Francis Ford Coppola and more)
– Interaction and Collaboration!
Who should attend:
This workshop can be beneficial to anyone and everyone. Although these are exercises and methods often practiced by design professionals, you don’t need to be a designer, artist, or have any prior experience of drawing or sketching to participate.
This workshop isn’t about artistry, it’s about innovating.
Even though remote, these exercises are sure to unlock your creative potential and help you apply the learnings at work with teams in-person or remote.
Material for active participation:
You don’t want to be left out, its so much fun. For active participation and making the most from this event, please be sure to keep the material listed below handy:
– 10-15 blank sheets of paper (A4/Legal)
– Sticky notes (Good to have but not a must)
Post event, I am happy to share some of the tools that will help you in continuing to boost your creativity and reference material for advanced practice.
Register now via Eventbrite to get started!