- This event has passed.
CONNECT: Through Confident Communication on Digital Platforms
June 11 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
This 2 hour workshop, delivered via Zoom by Mortal Fools, will explore confident comms on digital platforms, looking at developing those communication skills to ensure clear communication during digital engagements, getting your message across, being heard and delivering a positive engagement experience for your intended audience.
This workshop is ideal for anybody who is:
– Presenting online.
– Running/hosting/participating in online meetings.
– Delivering and facilitating online workshops.
– Using video/audio to deliver communication messages.
– Using their social media channels to engage with their audiences.
We will not be exploring functionality of platforms or technical elements this is a communication skills workshop run by an experienced theatre practitioner. This workshop will cover:
– Presenting your activity for the first time online.
– How to manage what people see, hear, feel and think during your session.
– Keeping people engaged.
– Protocols for chat / Qs / comments
– Effective facilitation online.
– Building confidence with peer feedback.
Cost: £25 per participant
This workshop is for individuals however, Mortal Fools is interested in hearing from businesses and organisational teams who may want this workshop delivered collectively to their team.
There will also be an opportunity to sign up after the workshop at an additional cost for a Mortal Fools one to one with a professional theatre practitioner to explore increasing your confidence with digital communications.
Mortal Fools is a multi award-winning theatre, drama and creative learning charity. CONNECT is a unique training and professional development programme for organisations and individuals that uses practical training to help people to grow and thrive. Mortal Fools works with organisations and individuals to develop their leadership practice, communicate more engagingly to clients or partners, practice presentations or become more resilient.
To find out more email Rachel.Horton@mortalfools.org.uk and sign up to our professional development mailing list.